IMPROVING AND ENRICHING THE LIVES OF EVERY INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY WE SERVE
CRF, in partnership with our clients and stakeholders, designs, delivers and evaluates innovative and exemplary behavioral health services in a manner that is both culturally and trauma competent, providing these services with integrity, compassion, and a strong focus on wellness. We also inspire and mentor the next generation of behavioral health professionals.
CRF embraces the concept that persons affected by mental illness and co-occurring mental health and substance use problems can and do recover when provided with appropriate and adequate treatment, activities and supports. This includes access to culturally appropriate, recovery-focused care within the individual's own community provided in the least restrictive level possible. Our child, youth and family programs are family-centered and designed based upon wraparound philosophy.
Community Research Foundation serves adults with serious mental illness, many with a co-occurring substance use problem, as well as seriously and emotionally disturbed youth and children.
General Areas of Service
- Short Term Acute Residential Treatment (START) programs (alternative to hospitalization for adults)
- Transitional Living Residential Program for Adults
- Outpatient Clinics for Children and Adults
- Walk-In Urgent Care Clinic for Adults
- School-Based Counseling Programs
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
- Outpatient Psychosocial Rehabilitation Programs
- Client-Directed Psychosocial and Vocational Clubhouses
- CalWorks Specialized Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Domestic Violence Program